Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Show and Tell


I can't believe how fast time has flown, it's already the last week of Summer of Color!  It has been such a pleasant journey.  I'm brimming with new ideas inspired by the things I tried in my ATCs, and it's been nice getting back into some colors I haven't used in a while.  

A big thank you to Kristin for creating this wonderful event for all of us, and thanks to everyone who participated for establishing such a devoted community.  Also, to my constant givers of encouragement and praise, reading your comments put a smile in my heart every week, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Without further ado, here is my collection of ATCs for this week's final challenge (which happens to be a good old show and tell of what we've done throughout the event).  Make sure to check out everyone else's beautiful works at Kristin's blog as well!  


Blue



Green


Pink


Yellow


Brown


Purple


Orange

5 comments:

  1. I love all your atc's. The amount of detail that you put into such a small space is amazing. I think that the pink girl is my favorite, but they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your Summer of Colour collection looks amazing together Your atc's are so detailed, I paticulary like your green and pink weeks, but they are all stunning!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to believe that these are ATC's--they look as though they could be framed and hung on a wall--well done!! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So small and do wonderful...I do love the freedom of the pink girl! Not a care in the world....but they are all so different and wonderful...thankyou...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely stunning! Thank you for your sweet comments and for your wonderful contributions to this event. You are a beautiful talent and I'm looking forward to keeping in touch, xo

    ReplyDelete