Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Small Painting


Lately I've been involved in the seemingly never-ending task of cleaning my room and the files on my computer. Although it sometimes feels like there's a battle between a hoarder and a minimalist going on inside my mind, it's going well.  Looking forward to being done.  I always feel re-centered and more able to think after an intensive organizing session.   

While going through my photos I happened to find this set of images of a small watercolor pencil painting I made some time ago.  I painted it in late winter, but it feels like a lazy summer afternoon type of painting.  I thought I'd share it with you while I finish editing the rest of my art photos that I'll be posting soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I don't remember seeing this one. It's very calm and serene. Almost like she's some sort of spirit traveling over fields of crops and landscape, and she's melding into the sky while she does this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Victoria! That's exactly what I was imagining while painting it :)

    ReplyDelete