Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gaia




Lost in thought, Gaia wraps the land around her like a blanket.  
Under her guardianship, nothing can be harmed.  

Another painting from the backlog of previously unedited photos, all of which I'm planning to share with you within the next two weeks.  This is a mythology-inspired diptych I painted in May.  I really love the color palette I used on this one and would definitely like to revisit it for future works.

I'm still working steadily on the watercolor pencil paintings I showed you last week.  No new in-progress pictures yet, but I'll definitely keep you updated on those as they progress.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful series of images......You should be really proud of yourself, can't wait to see what else you are going to be posting in the next couple of weeks.....

    ReplyDelete