Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Works In Progress


Happy August 1st everyone!  To start the month off on the right foot, I thought I'd show a sneak peek of what I'm working on right now.  Recognize the one at the top?  I left it as "done" for a while, but then decided to add more color to it as I had originally planned.  It's back in the "in progress" pile, along with two other small paintings I started yesterday.  I'm working with watercolor pencils for all three of them, which means layers, layers, layers.  Hoping to finish them all by next week.

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, love the dreamy feeling and the subtle but powerful use of colour, especially love the deer one, but I am absolutely deer obsessed......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm definitely deer-obsessed myself ;)

    ReplyDelete