Sunday, November 25, 2012

Art Mart and Other Tidings

San Diego Art Mart Veronica Kosowski

San Diego Art Mart Veronica Kosowski

It was a beautiful sunny day on Saturday, just perfect for exhibiting at my first Art Mart show.  Here are some pictures of my display.  I placed all my smaller pieces on a table that I sat behind, and the larger paintings on easels stretched out to either side.  A lovely palm tree kept me company, though I can't say it provided much shade.  Talking to all my visitors and new fans was a delight.  It's always such a gift to interact with the people who deeply connect to something I've made.  If you'll be in San Diego in December make sure to come visit, I'll be showing every weekend.  For exact dates and times, stop by the SDCAMA webpage, http://sdcama.com/ 

Preparing for the show kept me busier with last-minute tasks than I thought it would.  As a result I'm a week behind in sharing my most recent paintings with you.  But never fear!  I'll be editing photos and posting my latest works throughout the week, as well as opening my Etsy shop, so don't wander off too far.

2 comments:

  1. your display looks wonderfully inviting. i hope it was a wonderful experience for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammie, it was indeed a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to next time, and already thinking up ways to make my display even more viewer-friendly.

    ReplyDelete