Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Little Things in Progress


wooden boxes in progress

small canvas paintings in progress

small painting in progress

With my first Art Mart since before the holidays coming up this weekend, I've been working on making some small things to restock my table.  I bought the boxes in the first photo last week and am hoping to finish at least one by Saturday. I've already started painting the four tiny canvases and will likely have all of them done by the weekend as well.  

I love using Art Mart as a deadline for myself.  Somehow deadlines always give me a rush of creativity and I end up making more than I would if I hadn't set them.  Anyone else notice that in their art-making habits?

2 comments:

  1. lovely to see what you are working on.
    i wish you a wonderful art mart and a fabulous muse as you prepare!

    ReplyDelete