Friday, February 8, 2013

Wind and Leaves


She walks in the woods as the wind tosses leaves into flight.

An acrylic ACEO on canvas, available in my shop.

Wow, it's more than a week since I last checked in with you . . . sorry about that.  I got sick last week and didn't feel like doing much of anything aside from drinking ginger tea and being exceptionally lazy.  Now that the worst is over I can get back to painting all those things I promised to.  

Hope your weekend is full of inspiring things, fresh-baked goods, and warm company. Stay healthy!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are feeling better. seems almost everyone has gotten sick this year/winter.

    this is a lovely piece ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie!

      I noticed that about this winter too. And being the lucky person that I am, this is already my second cold!

      Delete