Monday, May 13, 2013

Journey



Exciting news!  As of tomorrow I'll be flying out to visit my sister in North Carolina.  I haven't been to the East Coast since I was a baby, so it will be exciting to wander around for a week and see some new places.  The following week I'll be coming back to California via cross country road trip with my family, which should be an adventure (hopefully not of Griswold proportions).

I won't be bringing my paints with me, but I am planning to do a lot of sketching in the next two weeks.  I'm also hoping to share some pictures from the trip while I'm away, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. yea, this sounds like a wonderful trip!

    and i am so happy you are planning on sketching, your sketches are awesome!

    wishing you a time that feels wonderful to you. Enjoy the many facets of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie! I arrived in North Carolina earlier today and I'm already in love with all the trees! Can't wait to take a walk and enjoy spring, like you said. :)

      Delete