Friday, May 3, 2013

Rabbit Keeper Sketch

Fairy Rabbit Keeper Sketch by Veronica Kosowski.

I like to bring my sketchbooks to Art Mart to pass the time during the slow bits.  Last weekend I drew this elfen boy with his three rabbits.  I'm thinking of painting a fairy market piece, and thought of him as the Rabbit Keeper who trades his rabbits for other things at the market.

I finally have Instagram, which I'll be using for posting even more sketches, works in progress and cool things I see on my wanderings.  This sketch was on there and on Twitter as of yesterday.  If you're at either of these places I'd love to hear from you!

For Twitter I'm @vhkosowski and on Instagram I'm veronicakosowski

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. this is such a charming sketch and a joy to see. Your idea sounds like it will be a wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammie! I'm excited to do more sketches for the piece to explore what kind of characters I'd like to feature. I'll definitely be showing them here when I get them done!

      Delete