Monday, June 24, 2013

Painted Rocks



Last week was a productive one.  I finished some more little canvases, started a new painting, and even had time to rummage around the Ikea scrap shelves for new pieces of wood.  I'll be sharing more about these things later this week.

In the meantime, here's another result of last week's painting frenzy: a menagerie of animals on beach rocks that I brought with me to Art Mart.  Introducing a new product can be hit-or-miss sometimes, but I'm glad to say these stole the show last weekend!

I'll be making more of them soon.  I'd love your help; what animals would you like to see me paint?






4 comments:

  1. these are all so adorable
    i think that whatever you paint will be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Since they were such a hit I made another bunch of these last week. I'm hoping to share some more pictures soon. :)

      Delete