Friday, July 26, 2013

Griffin Sketch

Griffin drawing

This past week was a tough one.  My asthma flared up with a vengeance which left me downhearted and very, very tired.  I've basically just been sitting on my couch in a medicated stupor watching Disney movies and reading books.

I'm happy to say my breathing's finally returning to normal now.  I'm slowly getting back to my usual energetic self but I'm about a week behind in everything.  I had meant to have the Mask Maker finished by now and lots of other sparkling, glorious things but alas!  That's not what my lungs had planned.  

While I catch up, here's a griffin from my sketchbook.  Griffins are a part of a world I'm thinking up, so you'll be seeing more of them around here in the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. hello Veronica

    i am glad you are feeling better
    breathing is such a large part of life

    your griffin is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammie!

      You're right about breathing; it's so easy to take for granted, but whenever I'm sick I get reminded of how much life depends on healthy lungs.

      Delete