Thursday, November 12, 2015

Magpie and Witch

Magpie and the Witch Painting by Veronica Kosowski

The witch reached for the mask with gleeful claws.  "Give it to me Magpie.  What use could one such as you have for it?  You play with misfortune every moment it remains in your keeping."

All done with the new Magpie and the Mask Maker concept piece!

In the coming months I plan to do a lot of intensive work on this project.   There'll be a lot more visual development pieces like this one, as well as character sheets, prop designs, style tests and a whole lot more.  I'm excited, and hope that you'll enjoy following along as I bring this story closer to a release date!

What have you been working on lately?  What unfinished projects keep you up at night?  Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. This piece turned out beautiful, I like the dark colors and the yellow glow!

    I am working on quite a few Christmas project, I hope I will get the done in time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bluish colors were definitely something new, I feel like I work in autumn colors the most.

      Sounds awesome! I always mean to do more art for Christmas, like cards and stuff, but time usually runs away from me xD

      Delete